Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I apologize but over the break I am unable to reach this page on my home computer because we have terrible internet connection. I can still access the internet, but for some reason this is the only site that hasn't been able to work! Maybe Satan is fighting against us. Whatever reason this is be sure to remain in the Word and be diligent in prayer! I will probably be able to get back going again later this week because I will be in the city again. I hope and pray that you have enjoyed and benefited from this daily devotional. However, for the thanksgiving break please read any days you may have missed or reread other days that you were unable to spend the appropriate amount of time needed to allow God to show you something. Talk to you again soon I hope!

In the strength of Christ,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment